Geoducks are for Lovers by Daisy Prescott
Food writer Maggie Marrion is just getting back on her fe..
Tales from Frewyn by Michelle Franklin
The Haanta Series is the longest, ongoing, online romantic f..
Kellie Kamryn: Romance, along with its various sub-genres, is the biggest selling book genre in the world. And ye..
by Sophie Sansregret: Simple Sexy Food is an aphrodisiac cookbook like no other. Honest and direct, detailed and informa..
Spring is Sprung
(yeah, we have to say that)
This wonderful book crossed my desk last week as an ARC (Advance Rea..
What's on Evolved Books
Updated April 14, 2013
- NOW live: AS Fenichel discussing her Regency romance: Christmas Bliss
- NOW live: Tanjlisa Marie discussing Codename Fairy Godmother: Reassigned
- NOW live: Terri L Austin discussing Last Diner Standing
- April 2013: Dana Page
- May 2013: Lady Cheeky
And our random series: Dirty Words with Ingrid, Chi Chi and of course Sophie starting in January 2013.
Contemporary Womens Fiction
- Happily Never Before by Aimee Pitta and Melissa Peterman
- Destined to Fail by Samantha March
- The Dating Game by Susan Buchanan
Paranormal, SciFi and Steampunk
Young Adult (YA) Fiction
Women's Health and Well-Being
- Sparkle by Cara Alwill Leyba
- The Sexy Little Book of Sex Games by Dr. Ava Cadell
- 150 Shades of Play by Em and Lo
- no lumps, thank you: a bra anthologie by Megan Spielman Peldo
Reviews and Excerpts
- Murder, Mi Amore by Cara Marsi
- Diners, Dives & Dead Ends by Terri L. Austin
- Nights of Steel by Nico Rosso
- The Last Surprise by Blair Bancroft
- Kidnapped by Maria Hammerblad
- Codename Fairy Godmother Reassigned by Tanjlisa Marie
- Under His Skin by Sidney Bristol
- The Booby Trap by Anne Browning Walker
- Mayan Inferno by AS Fenichel
- Heels Up by Emily Sinclare
- Blade Song by JC Daniels
- One Good Deed: 365 Days of Trying to Be Just a Little Bit Better by Erin McHugh
- Cinderella and the Lady by KT Grant
- Take it Off! The Naked Truth About Male Strippers by Taylor Cole and Justin Whitfield
NOW LIVE On The Book Blog
- Rosanna Leo: Hot Men in Books
- Dana Page: Heart and Soul (a blog about New Orleans)
- Tenaya Jayne: Interview
- Anastasia Vitsky: Confessions of an F/F Feminist Living Outside the Binder
- KT Grant: Why We Need More Lesbian Romance and Fiction
- Jessica Subject: Hockey, Science Fiction, and Romance
- Sandra Bunino: The truth about the erotic romance writer
- Cara Bristol: Discussing her Domestic Discipline "Rod and Cane" series
We'd love to excerpt and/or review your books.
Tell us what you want to see on these pages.
books <at> evolvedworld<dot>com
Last Minute Father's Day Gift Ideas!
Excerpt: Geoducks Are for Lovers by Daisy Prescott
Dumped By A Sibling? 3 Rules To Follow
Review and Q&A: Where's the Groom by Sophie Meyer
Getting Back "Out There" - How To Prepare Yourself Mind, Body & Soul
Michael Douglas Was Right: What You Need To Know About HPV
Work & Play: Tips For Not Letting 9-5 Run Your Life
Does Size Matter?
Swim Suit Selection Tips!
Disconnect To Reconnect